No Wrong Turns: Why I’m Taking the Scenic Route

Hello! It's been a while since my last blog post. I had planned to move this blog to a platform like Substack or Patreon, but life has a way of doing things its own way, so I've put that move on hold for now.
2025 was
a nine-year in numerology and a Wood Snake year in the Chinese zodiac. It was
undoubtedly a year of transitions, letting go of many things, and
embracing new experiences and opportunities. As we approach the end of the
Snake year and prepare to step into the energy of the Fire Horse on 17 February, I hope we're
all ready for the incredible journey ahead, as things are set to move even
faster.
Another reason I've decided to delay moving to a new platform is to take time for self-reflection and to understand who I am after these significant life changes. I want to tap more into my passions and thrive. Curious by nature, I often flit from idea to idea like a bee pollinating plants, and I am embracing that mercurial aspect of myself. This is a valuable opportunity to see how my path will unfold and what I wish to contribute to the world. I encourage you to reflect on your own passions and how recent life changes might be guiding your journey. Sharing your insights can inspire others and deepen self-awareness.
I have also been a part of an intuitive practice group since mid-2025, and recently joined a dream circle. Both experiences are very illuminating and supportive, and I'm having so much fun in them. I'm grateful to these groups and others for the connections and relationships that are forming. I'm excited to share more about these topics in future posts.
I pulled a card from The
Time Traveler's Oracle to mark the end of the Wood Snake year. I
asked, "What message is needed for the last two weeks as we transition into the
year of the Fire Horse?" The message is to trust. The imagery on the
card beautifully illustrates that life may bring rough seas and clouds, but
sunshine will break through. Even amid uncertainty and turbulence, we can
rely on ourselves and on others for support. This is a time to leave the safe harbor behind. Trust that
you are being guided: unfurl your sails and move forward. You are protected as
you navigate the currents of your soul. This card reassures us that there are
no wrong turns. Your soul will thank you for embracing the journey, and
you are safe, even if your travels take unexpected paths. Have faith that you
will arrive exactly where you need to be. Trust that your journey is guided.
You are not alone on this journey. Welcome to our community, where we support one another as we reflect on our journeys. Share in the comments, your courage might inspire someone else in this community.
Mel
PS - Stay connected by clicking 'Subscribe to Posts' to add Soul Unscripted to your RSS feed and never miss a new blog post. And if a post resonates with you or you know someone who may benefit from the content, please share it so they might find insight or inspiration here, too.

Comments
Post a Comment