The Season of Letting Go: A Closing Reflection
![]() |
Letting
go is not always easy, but it is always worth it. Each release makes space for
something more aligned, more authentic, more true. And in that space,
transformation takes root. As you reflect on the season of letting go, ask
yourself: What am I ready to release? What transformation is waiting
to unfold?
Here’s a mantra for you to take with you now that the series
is over: In choosing to let go, I create space
and in that space, I am transformed.
And through it all, remember: “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” ~Mary Anne Radmacher
Mel
PS - Stay connected by clicking
“Subscribe to Posts” or by clicking on the RSS feed icon in the upper right
corner next to the Facebook icon to add Soul Unscripted to your RSS feed and
never miss a new blog post. Check out this post on how to set up an RSS feed in case
you’re new to the process. Also, if a post resonates with you or you know
someone who may benefit from the content, please share it so they might find
insight or inspiration here, too.


Comments
Post a Comment