Creating Your Inner Sanctuary
Welcome to the Soul Unscripted blog. This blog serves as a space for self-discovery, empowerment, and community. It’s a space where you can tap into your inner strength and potential.
As we finish up the overarching theme of "Treasures in the Shadows: Stepping into Alignment." This post's theme is Creating Your Inner Sanctuary.
We
will continue to build on the previous three focus cards of Will-O’-Wisp, Deep
Diver, and First Breath, and the clarifying words of treasures
hidden in the shadows, the great mystery, epiphany, success, diving into a
task, embracing risk, new discoveries, beginner's mind, a fresh start, renewed
curiosity, and natural trust. We
will journey deeper with these cards to continue answering the questions: “What will help us this month to release
what no longer serves us and step into greater alignment with who we are and
who we are becoming?”
The main focus card for this post is from The Shaman’s Dream Oracle deck: Stranger.
The clarifying words from this card are the
Other, moving past fear or differences, curiosity, and acceptance. I also used
the Native Spirit Oracle card as a clarifier: Wounded Healer.
Card from The Shaman’s Dream Oracle
As an Amazon Associate, Soul Unscripted earns from qualifying purchases.
Curiosity is a key word for me.
There’s no one right way to create your own inner sanctuary. My main focus is
on how my sanctuary makes me feel, and I decorate it based on those feelings. I
invite you to feel the energy of the word curiosity. For as long as I can
remember, I’ve paid attention to words. But since the beginning of this year, I
have not only thought about the words I say, but I also feel and embody the
energy of those words.
You might ask, "What does that
mean?" For example, when I feel into the word curiosity, I ask myself what
it feels like to me. It brings up different feelings. I think of my cat
watching the birds play and talk in the yard, and how curious she is. Curiosity,
to me, has a feeling of humor, of being inquisitive, light, and free. It also
makes me smile because I know it might lead me down an unknown path. There will be future posts on this topic to explore the frequencies of words. For now, when you
feel into the word curiosity, what does it feel like to you? What other words
make up the feeling of curiosity for you?
The Wounded Healer card adds another layer to creating your inner sanctuary. Most people have emotional wounds, whether from childhood or other life events. Some people believe that the greatest healers are those who have gone through hardship and survived, or who were wounded and then healed. It's believed that these individuals can offer great comfort and bring about profound healing for others. You can add this healing energy to your inner sanctuary. I have set the intention that my inner sanctuary holds healing energy that helps me heal emotional wounds from my past. No matter what happened, it doesn't have to dictate my future. You have this healing energy flowing through you as well.
As we finish our theme of
"Treasures in the Shadows: Stepping into Alignment" and the question,
"What will help us this month to release what no longer serves us and step
into greater alignment with who we are and who we are becoming?" I invite
you to give yourself grace, be curious, and be willing to take a risk. Dive
into the task of looking inward and make your inner sanctuary a place that
feels good to you. Love yourself. You are loved.
As always, take what resonates with
you and leave what doesn’t. Although I used cards to help focus the messages in
this post, I rely on my intuition more than anything else. So, you don’t need
the cards to do your own deep dive. However, if the cards have helped you, I
invite you to sit with them yourself and notice what comes up for you. Your
intuition is a powerful guide, and your practice should reflect your unique
path. Be curious, stay open, and let the cards and your intuition speak to you
in a way that feels most true to you.
You are not alone on this journey. Welcome to our community, where we support each other in our quests for self-discovery and personal growth. Share how you might use some of these suggestions in your life, or if you have suggestions for others, in the comments below!
Mel
PS-

Comments
Post a Comment